Our referral packets are designed to make the referral process as practical, convenient and expedient as possible for you and your patients. It can be submitted online or printed to be mailed. They consist of the following:
- Referral pads: Our referral pads are triplicate: One for you, one for the patient and the last copy to be mailed to us. Please indicate how many you need and they will be mailed to you. You can also send the referrals online with our electronic forms.
- Stamped blue return envelopes (4 x 9): Our copy of the referral slip can be mailed to us in the stamped return envelopes. This allows us to anticipate and be prepared for your patients consultation visit.
- Padded envelopes for parts: This stamped padded envelope is to return any implant components that you no longer need.
- Pano envelopes (5.5 x 12): The stamped pano envelopes allows you to send us any panoramic radiographs of your patients in order for us to be prepared for their upcoming visit. If you have digital radiographs, they may be send online by clicking here
- Full letter envelopes (9 x 12): The full envelopes are for large items that cannot be folded or bent.
- Reorder forms: Extra copies of the reorder forms to be mailed. This form is also available online by clicking here
- Doctors bio brochures: We have created a pamphlet that introduces the doctors in our practice for your patients to review prior to their consultation visit. Please indicate how many you need and they will be mailed to you.
Our goal is to make sure that the referral process is easy as possible. Please let us know if there are any changes we can make to achieve this goal.
To download the referral packet form, click here.